Sioux Group, based in The Netherlands, supports the R&D or we act as the R&D department in the field of technical software, remote solutions, electronics development and supply industrial mathematics. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
Sioux Vietnam, a software development center of Sioux Group, is located in the fabulous beach city – Danang. Our business focuses on application development for technical environment on multiple platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android, and MAC. Projects are mainly implemented by using C#.
At Sioux, we believe in the power of sincere interest in people. That’s why people development is always our utmost strategy. We constantly challenge our people in every project and connect our engineers with Sioux colleagues around the world. English is, therefore; a prevalent language used in Sioux office. English pervades all of our daily contexts from a daily joke to a serious discussion on a technical issue
We are currently hiring interns in our development team for internal projects while also talent scouting for our potential new team members.
As a software engineer intern at Sioux, you’ll be involved in various hands-on projects. With the mentoring from fellow Senior Software Engineers, you will gain tremendous experience in multiple functional areas, setting the stage for a well-rounded Software Engineering career
- Senior students majoring in Information Technology
- Passionate believer in technological innovation
- Solid general knowledge about Software Development
- Being familiar with C# language (plus point)
- Inquiring mind and can-do attitude
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills to communicate with the colleagues
- Spirit of being a team player who everyone wants to play alongside
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude
- Opportunities to enhance knowledge and accumulate experience; thanks to the collaboration with other talented software engineer fellows
- Career orientation consultancy from other colleagues who are in different career paths at Sioux
- English training program by native teachers
- Free courses or classes for hard skills and soft skills
- Taking part in our technical and non-technical events
- An internship allowance
- Opportunity to join Sioux as an official employee
- If you think you are the one that we’re looking for and want to be a part of our crew, you can shoot us at https://apply.sioux.asia
or send your application to email@example.com
- If you do not find any position that matches your competences at the moment, you still can send us your information for a chance of knowing each other.
- And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
And be noticed that:
- We only accept CV written in English and all interview rounds will be totally in English.
- The CV should be named in this following format: Application Date_Name_Position.
- If you send us via mail, please do the same with the Email Subject.
- If you pass our CV Screening round, we will contact you to inform the result within 10 working days after receiving your application
CLICK APPLY NOW TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH US!