Sioux Group, based in The Netherlands, supports the R&D or we act as the R&D department in the field of technical software, remote solutions, electronics development and supply industrial mathematics. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
Sioux Vietnam, a software development center of Sioux Group, is located in the fabulous beach city – Danang. Our business focuses on application development for technical environment on multiple platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android, and MAC. Projects are mainly implemented by using C#.
At Sioux, we believe in the power of sincere interest in people. That’s why people development is always our utmost strategy. We constantly challenge our people in every project and connect our engineers with Sioux colleagues around the world. English is, therefore; a prevalent language used in Sioux office. English pervades all of our daily contexts from a daily joke to a serious discussion on a technical issue
As a software developer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients who are giant tech corporations all over the world. You will be exposed to various meaningful projects in Mobile Apps, Desktop Apps, and Web Apps. Your seniority will be assessed mainly based on your years of experience as well as your knowledge-in-depth in the field. The grades are defined as below:
- Software Architect (10+ years of relevant experience)
- Senior Software Engineer (5+ years of relevant experience)
- Software Engineer (3+ years of relevant experience)
- Junior Software Engineer (0-1 year of relevant experience)
Your focus will comprise:
- Analyze requirements.
- Create and implement architectures and technical designs.
- Perform testing activities, based on the requirements and the technical
- Integrate different software modules.
- Write documentation.
- Information Technology or Computer Science background at a bachelor or master’s degree level.
- An overwhelming desire to create software for meaningful use.
- Experience with .Net Framework, Mobile App Development.
- Knowledge of development methodologies and techniques: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modelling Language, Agile & Scrum.
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills in order to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers
- Spirit of being a team player who everyone wants to play alongside
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude
- Competitive performance-based salary
- 13th salary
- Lunch allowance
- At least 22 paid leaves
- Onsite opportunities every year in Europe and the US
- Personal yearly budget:
+ VND 10,000,000 for yearly personal learning budget;
+ VND 10,000,000 for health treatment, an extra coverage beside social insurance;
+ VND 10,000,000 for social activities.
- An English speaking environment that meets international working standard.
- English classes by native teachers
- 1 free bicycle every 3 years for the sake of your health
- Other cool employee benefits: annual company trip, movie nights 3 times/per year for staff and family members, office sport activities: ping-pong and soccer-table, etc.
- If you think you are the one that we’re looking for and want to be a part of our crew, you can shoot us at https://apply.sioux.asia/
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not find any position that matches your competences at the moment, you still can send us your information for a chance of knowing each other.
- And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
And be noticed that:
- We only accept CV written in English and all interview rounds will be totally in English.
- The CV should be named in this following format: Application Date_Name_Position.
- If you send us via mail, please do the same with the Email Subject.
- If you pass our CV Screening round, we will contact you to inform the result within 10 working days after receiving your application.
Advance your career, click "Apply" now!