Sioux Group, based in The Netherlands, supports the R&D or we act as the R&D department in the field of technical software, remote solutions, electronics development and supply industrial mathematics. Sioux has been rewarded as an employer of choice: Best ICT company to work for and great place to work with.
Sioux Vietnam, a software development center of Sioux Group, is located in the fabulous beach city – Danang. Our business focuses on application development for technical environment on multiple platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android, and MAC. Projects are mainly implemented by using C#.
At Sioux, we believe in the power of sincere interest in people. That’s why people development is always our utmost strategy. We constantly challenge our people in every project and connect our engineers with Sioux colleagues around the world. English is, therefore; a prevalent language used in Sioux office. English pervades all of our daily contexts from a daily joke to a serious discussion on a technical issue.
As a software tester, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the whole development process from clarifying the requirements, participating in the design and architecture discussions, reviewing the code, and testing the functional and non-functional requirements. Your focus will comprise:
- Create build and integration servers.
- Participate in clarifying requirements with the customers.
- Write test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions.
- Build test plan; design tests cases to mitigate risks
- Find errors, faults and bugs
- Run test, keep track of testing and record outcomes
- Analyze errors with the development team.
- Information Technology or Computer Science background at a bachelor or master’s degree level
- Experience with creating testing plan, testing tools, automation test, manual test
- Understanding about iOS, Android platform; and programming languages is a plus
- Staying organized to track the bugs and progress of tasks scheduled
- Delivering high quality software is in other words of your pride
- A fearless critical and analytical thinker
- Good command of both English speaking and writing skills in order to fluently communicate with international colleagues and customers
- Spirit of being a team player who everyone wants to play alongside
- Strong logical thinking, proactive and open-minded for learning attitude
- Competitive performance-based salary
- 13th salary
- Lunch allowance
- At least 22 paid leaves
- Onsite opportunities every year in Europe and the US
- Personal yearly budget:
+ VND 10,000,000 for yearly personal learning budget;
+ VND 10,000,000 for health treatment, an extra coverage beside social insurance;
+ VND 10,000,000 for social activities.
- An English speaking environment that meets international working standard.
- English classes by native teachers
- 1 free bicycle every 3 years for the sake of your health
- Other cool employee benefits: annual company trip, movie nights 3 times/per year for staff and family members, office sport activities: ping-pong and soccer-table, etc.You not only care about the nature of your work, but also about company culture
- If you think you are the one that we’re looking for and want to be a part of our crew, you can shoot us at https://apply.sioux.asia
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not find any position that matches your competences at the moment, you still can send us your information for a chance of knowing each other.
- And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!
And be noticed that:
- We only accept CV written in English and all interview rounds will be totally in English.
- The CV should be named in this following format: Application Date_Name_Position.
- If you send us via mail, please do the same with the Email Subject.
- If you pass our CV Screening round, we will contact you to inform the result within 10 working days after receiving your application.
CLICK APPLY NOW TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH US!